What I used:
- Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow primer (my go-to!)
- Jumbo eyeshadow pencil from Sephora in white on the eyelid
- Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning palette - the soft cinnamon (browbone color) on the right side of the palette all over the eyelid, then a thin line close to the eyelashes of the teal (definer color) on the left side of the palette.
- Wet n Wild Coloricon eyeliner in Green - on lower lashline, waterline and very sparingly on the upper lashline.
- Wet n Wild MegaVolume Mascara in black (this type is discontinued I believe)
So what do you think? Am I getting better? hahah I don't think I'm ready to give photo tutorials or whatever - my looks are more classic and not dramatic. I tend to be understated with my makeup, eye makeup especially.
BTW! Are you a Blogger in the Midwestern states? Well, I started a Facebook group for you! :) There's about 20 of us right now, and while we're still getting out bearings, we hope to be a hub to give support, meet-ups and information for our members! Hopefully soon, there will be a Monthly Featured Blogger... :)
**DISCLAIMER** I was not paid for this review by anyone. I either purchased these products myself or were given gifts from friend.