What happens when you mash up two of this summer’s hottest nail trends: neons and matte glitters? You get an energizing burst of color from the new Salon Perfect® Neon Collision nail polish collection!
Salon Perfect® floats neon matte fine glitter in a clear base to create this “can’t-not-look” collection of six eye-catching shades that offer complete coverage in 2-3 coats. Or give nails a blast of nail art by using any Salon Perfect® Neon Collision shade as a one-coat layering polish, or blend two shades to create an easy ombré look.
-press release from Salon Perfect
These colors really look like awesome matte glitters! I usually do not like finely packed glitters, but lately I've been more into neons, so some of these will be worth it for me to try!
- Bang – Orange and yellow collision
- Exploded – Reddish orange and yellow collision
- Jolt – Yellow and orange collision
- Kaboom – Turquoise and yellow collision
- Shocked – Hot pink and turquoise collision
- Zapped – Yellow and turquoise collision