Hey all! Happy Monday morning!!! I'm working on a real review post, but for right now, how about you guys check out the new line-up from Salon Perfect?
Accessorize with a colorful manicure in one of the gorgeous seasonal shades. Choose from iridescent metallics and vibrant blues to rich reds and subtle pinks. No matter the shade, achieve a smooth, satin finish with the limited edition Matte FX top coat, or slick on a shiny top coat for a glassy, glam finish. The Salon Perfect® First Look Fall Polish Forecast offers a bounty of manicure options this Fall.
Salon Perfect® First Look Fall Polish Forecast includes:
• Tainted Love – warm rosy peach with a pearlescent gold finish
• Scarlet Enchantment – rich red with a pearlescent finish
• Pink Taffeta – dusty rose with a gold shimmer
• Playful Plum – dark berry sheen
• Royal Knight – deep eggplant
• Nautical Nights – shimmering dark blue
• Ivy League – dark forest sheen
• Dirty Martini – olive green with a hint of gold
• Café Ole – milk chocolate brown with a gold shimmer
• Red Dahlia – dark burgundy
• Raisin the Roof – plum raisin with gold shimmer
• Matte FX – mattifying top coat
Salon Perfect®’s First Look Fall Polish Forecast will launch in August exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide as part of a limited edition promotional display. Individual shades will retail for $3.98.
What do you guys thinks? Will you be on the lookout for these? Will you pick any up?