All aboard the luxury lacquer liner! Miss Professional Nail (Miss) has announced the release of “The Miss-terranean,” their Fall 2013 Nail Lacquer Collection. The Mediterranean-themed campaign is a transatlantic tribute to the rich, vivid color palettes of Europe’s most treasured destinations: the classic beauty of Italy’s primaries; the decadent sizzle of Spain’s signature brights, and the ever-polished appeal of the oh-my-glam Parisians. This collection celebrates the cosmopolitan world with a vicarious experience that is exciting, sophisticated and gloriously indulgent. You deserve a beautifying break, so go ahead and treat yourself (and your nails!) to a holiday on the high seas.
Sounds amazing, doesn't it?? I'm really like the blue and red from the photo above. Which polishes are in this collection?
- Napoleon Dyna-Matte: Start a color revolution in true old-world style with this captivating crimson that your suitors will go matte for
- I Need A Spumani: As delectable as the dessert, a muted pistachio will give your nails a chic foreign flavor
- Don Wannabe: Be prepared for fashion followers when you reveal this glorious Grecian blue; it’s unexpected brilliance will be the talk of the villa
- Tira Miss-u: The ultimate in lacquered ladyfingers! A silky, sumptuous lavender that will have you reaching for seconds
- Hottie Biscotti: Sizzling yet sensual, this universally flattering neutral will be the toast of the season
- Wine-y Happy People: Salute to sophistication! Raise a glass to a rich velvety vino, in an exquisite Bordeaux shade that will make a splash along the Seine